Geophysics GPR has a vast experience when it comes to the specialized field of petroleum exploration. Over the past 40 years, Geophysics GPR has conducted oil and gas exploration projects for clients all over Canada.
Along with its partners, Geophysics GPR uses state-of-the-art seismic exploration equipment and practices that enable precise location of coal, natural gas and oil deposits, on land and over water.
The following services offered by Geophysics GPR are often employed for Oil and gas exploration projects:
- Airborne Magnetic and Gradio-magnetics survey;
- Gravity survey (GT1A or GT-2A);
- Helicopter-borne Gradio-magnetics survey (HeliMAGerTM);
- Helicopter-borne Magnetic Survey (Stinger);
- Helicopter-borne Time-Domain EM Survey (GPRTEM).
In addition, Geophysics GPR offers many of the above methodologies through ground and marine techniques. You can find all the information you need on the dedicated sections of our website.
For more information, please contact our Airborne Survey Team